Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, October 31, 2014

Apple Penny

I purchased my new iMac computer in July of 2013.  Every day since then when I power up the computer it says ### days since your last back up.  When it reached 400 days, it was time to take action!


When we first bought the computer, we were advised to purchase a backup device.  We did that 16 months ago and it has been sitting in the box ever since.  Last night we followed the instructions which came with the device and tried to back up my computer.  After a frustrating hour, I gave up and booked a training session at the local Apple Store.
Wheat Penny Find

This morning Doc and I had our ‘class’ with Gilbert at the Apple Store.  He was great.  It only took 5 minutes to deal with the Back Up chore.  Then we had the remaining part of our hour to explore other topics.  I asked Gilbert to teach me effective ways of sending photos for Travel or Penny Tales.  We looked around us for something typical which I would photograph for my Tales.  Doc said, “What about the Penny on the Floor right next to you?”  I thought he was bluffing.  I had positioned my gear, moved my chair, unpacked the computer with accessories, and done several other things on that very spot.  I KNOW there was no penny there when we began the training session at that countertop.  And no one had come close to me in those 15 minutes.   There is no “Logical” way to explain how that Penny appeared there.  Unless ….. it was providing me the opportunity to share Penny Finding with  Gilbert and with YOU.  A reason to post one more Wonderful, Joy-filled Story!


Note:  The Penny is a 1945 wheat penny – minted in the same year Doc was!   LOL

No comments: