Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Cure

This evening a friend C.D. phoned and said he would be on the freeway passing by our house shortly, could he drop in?  We had not seen C.D. in 14 months, so although Doc has been ill for the past two days, I said “sure”.

When C.D. arrived around 8:30 p.m. it seemed he had a bad case of “The Dismals”.  I suggested we head out and go Penny Finding!  That usually cheers up Doc and I when we experience the The Dismals.

C.D. and I headed out to an agreed spot by the freeway – he in his vehicle (so he could immediately go home after our searching) and I in Pippy.  Believe me, I was talking loudly and strongly to the Penny Angels in that 5 minute drive … “Dear Penny Angels. NOW is one of those times where you NEED to come through!  PLEASE manifest a few coins for us to find.  C.D. could sure use this confirmation of your Higher Presence in his life.  THANK YOU.”

After parking the vehicles, I handed C.D. a flashlight and said “Go for It!”  We found 5 pennies at the fast food place.  I was content with that and Thanked the Angels for it.  Then we walked over to the closed car wash.  At first, nothing, nothing, nothing.  Then in the mud …. A few pennies.  I began picking them up.  There were more and more!  A total of 38 pennies and 5 dimes in that mud area!  Talk about Validation!  Sure wish’d I’d had a camera at that point.  C.D. was impressed with our Finds which took just 10-15 minutes.  Good Medicine for the Dismals.

Lesson:  Ask for Help

Coin Count:   48 Coins                    43 (P), 5 (D), = $.93


2 comments:

Chaz DeSimone said...

You spared the fact that while picking up that gold (copper) mine of coins I disappeared...because the excitement caused me to actually pee in my pants!
It was fun, as ever, visiting you. I hope Doc is feeling better.

Larry said...

Our Friend needed that right now more then ever. I'm so happy to hear that You and the Penny Angles gave him validation that the prayers we are all sending him are for not. This truly made my day. Thank You so much God Bless